<!-- SnapWidget --> src="http://snapwidget.com/sc/?h=Y3JvY2hldHxpbnwxMDB8M3wzfHx5ZXN8MjB8bm9uZXxvblN0YXJ0fHllc3xubw==&ve=110215" title="Instagram Widget" class="snapwidget-widget" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:300px; height:100px">
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13474887/?claim=nmg5wphkj6p”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I know Tasty and Healthy are sometime contradictory words. But with a little trick and tactics you can make it happen.. Pizza is the favorite thing for everyone of various age groups. But as we all know pizza is nothing but made of lots of bad carb and fat. To add some nutritional kick to your favorite pizza here are some tips and tricks do to every time you want to eat pizza.
- Try making it at home, so that you will know what are the ingredients and how much you want to add in or remove.
- Choose whole wheat, vegan or gluten free options. They are more healthy with less numbers of bad calories.
- If you are preparing homemade or frozen pizza load it with lots of veggies instead of cheese.
- If you are preparing pizza dough by yourself, add some Quinoa flour, soy flour, oat flour or whole wheat flour to add more fiber and protein instead of making it from devil all purpose flour.
- While I prepare frozen pizza, I do a little preparation to make it healthy, like spreading a thick layer of hummus instead of pizza sauce or along with it. It gives a nice cheese flavor after being cooked in the oven.
- I love adding extra veggies like, cabbage, bell pepper, jalapenos, onions,tomato, kale, spinach, broccoli etc. before putting it in the oven.
- Season it with some garlic + dried basil + parsley+ onion powder + black pepper powder and salt. Also cover it with some shredded cheese on the top to hide a bit all the veggies.
- Also if you like to get a little crunch while eating a pizza you can top little raw cabbage on it.. It will get a crunch and taste great on pizza.
Try this little tips and do some preparations beforehand so that you can eat a healthy and guilt free pizza every time..
Have a great day…